Some of these posts speak of my abuse. Some speak of the loss of my children and the grief and despair I faced through that. Much of it talks about my battle I fight with mental illness. The suicidal thoughts and attempts. The self harm.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Wanting to remember the whole truth behind my pain
There is just so much on my mind this morning after sleeping out in the cold fresh air. I wonder how children learn about forgiveness and how we as adults learn if we were never taught how to forgive. I taught myself far too long how to forget and now I want to remember so that I can learn the real forgiveness but feel I cannot forgive if I do not know the whole truth of the pain inflicted upon my body and mind from those who were supposed to love me.
Labels:
lost
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment