Some of these posts speak of my abuse. Some speak of the loss of my children and the grief and despair I faced through that. Much of it talks about my battle I fight with mental illness. The suicidal thoughts and attempts. The self harm.
Monday, November 15, 2010
need to release the "fear" and put a voice to things rather than just words
I am up way to early. I slept outside on my porch. I needed the fresh air, but I awoke with so much in my head and on mymind and do not know where to start when I get to therapy today or how to blog about it on my blog. It is such a shame that ever week I have an aggender before therapy and plan on working on some "real" issues that "I" need to work on before feeling i will get any further in life but when I get there the "fear " inside me holds me from being able to do it. I just cannot put a voice to my abuse although I can put words to them on a blog but feel as if it is not enough as I get no real validation of my pain I feel from it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment