A Cutters Mind
by Brittany Twloha Hope
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 10:49pm.
The pain lifts my feet off the ground
Suddenly there’s blood all around
Why can’t I be a normal kid
Why must I always flip my lid
I hate this fucking life
My pain always ends with a knife
Struggling to get through the day
Fake it like it’s all okay
With a quick slit on my wrist it all goes away
Don’t try and tell me I’m not insane
Don’t tell me I don’t know pain
Cuttings all I’ve ever known
No where’s safe not even home
I’ll slit my wrists tonight
Watch myself bleed out alright
I don’t wanna be here
I can’t even cry not a single tear
Bleed out the voice inside said
It wont be happy till I’m dead
I promised I’d stay clean
So I’ll make sure the cuts are unseen
I’ll wear a jacket and hide the scar
I’ll fulfill my dream and get hit by a car
What if there is a hell I ask myself
So I leave the pills on the shelf
But I go for my razors instead
Cut myself till I’m dead
All my clothes are stained with red
Blood stains on my bed
Fall deeper into the darkness
Slit my wrist while the razors at its sharpest
The blackness consumes me
It ultimately dooms me
This pain is getting old
I can’t wait till I’m dead and cold
How does everyone else survive
The pain is how I know I’m alive
One day I’m gonna slip and go to deep
Then I’ll be forever asleep
Hang the noose around a limb
A sad girl so lost and grim
Gag on the pills as they go down
A sad girl screams without a sound
No one cares no one can understand
No one even offers a helping hand
She tells everyone she wants to die
No one notices her cry
Slowly she brings the gun to her head
Pulls the trigger now she’s dead
No comments:
Post a Comment