Thursday, November 18, 2010

Abuse Beneath The Sheets

Abuse Beneath The Sheets

Onto the bed and out goes the light
Repeat the same tricks again tonight
Dirty fingers creep under the sheet
Leave the child with secrets to keep
Guilt and sadness mix with fear
Screams so loud that no one hears
Damaged child, it’s alright
The sinner isn’t home tonight
Keep holding on, a little bit longer
Because what doesn’t kill only makes you stronger
Poem by False-Pretense

2 comments:

  1. This is my poem
    I posted it on Quizilla.com and you stole it
    Please take it down

    ReplyDelete
  2. For one I did not steal it so do not make false accusations as it says it is by someone else as it says it is posted by me... if you wanted me to remove it you could ask me nicely not accuse me of stealing I posted it as something I could relate to. And it has been on another blog of mine for a while I just converted all those blogs into one as you can see this says this was posted in november 2010. so I do not understand your anger instead of you could just have messaged me.

    ReplyDelete